Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family and Movie Time


Family time and Movie time!!!


I love family time. For me family time is hanging out with your family, and doing something together! It might be different for other people. What I did on the holiday was mostly hanging out with my family. Everyday for 5 days I hiked up mountains with my family. It might not seem like the talky family time, but we were doing something together! I really enjoyed it. You got to know ever more about the people that you love! We hiked everyday for 4-8 hours!!! It's exhausting, especially when you go steep upwards like everyday!!! The good thing is that I keep in shape, and improves my stamina, and you get to see a great view of the mountains. The sight is just marvelous!!! You wouldn't bare looking away!


Something else I did on the holiday was go to the movies. Out of all the movies that I watched "Avatar" was my favorite! The story was great, and the actors were outstanding! Avatar is the first movie to have animated characters, and real characters. Avatar made 1 million us dollars in 7 days! It cost 400 million us dollars to produce Avatar. But I guess the money's worth the success! Avatar was the number 1 movie on the us movie charts! Incredible! The reason I liked Avatar the best, was because the story is very cool! And it's not so violent. Avatar's technology in the film was based on the future. I find it amazing how they can make so many new gadgets when they haven't even been sold yet! Doesn't that ever wonder you, why there are so many cooler things in the movies than you have?

1 comment:

helenac16108058 said...

I also watched Avatar, it was really good, and the 3D glasses made the movie awesome! :) (how come almost everyone in your class wrote about the Haiti earthquake?)
:) Helena