Sunday, January 10, 2010

4th day of Hiking!



Today we woke up very early, because there was a clear sight of the mountains. It was marvelous! The sky was blue, and clear!!! Over the night it had snowed! It was freezing cold. On my hands I had pre-frozed bite, which means it hurts whenever I touch something! We had a 6 1/2 hour walk up and down. I reached 3,000 meters of height! It had been the highest I have ever been. Everywhere we went there was a clear sight of the following mountains -

-Annapurna South
-Annapurna 1
-Fish tail
-Annapurna 3

When we arrived at our lodge we packed out a soccer ball, and started playing. Not after a while many Nepali teenagers joined us. But instead of playing soccer we played volley ball! In the end we gave them our ball since we have a lot of access to balls, which they don't.

No comments: