Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lunch break was AWESOME!!!

Today was the best lunch break ever, it was so fun, radical, awesome etc. So, I guess you all want to know what we did. Well first of all we just sat at the tables, and ate lunch. Then Val, Kayleigh, Badiyah etc realized I had P.E shorts on. And as I recall yesterday Val had P.E shorts on, and I pansed her. It's so Weird pansed isn't in the dictionary, and when I just typed it there was a red line under it. If you don't know pansed is when you pull down a persons pants. The best person to pans is someone with loose pants, and someone who takes it as a joke not serious. Anyway back to my story, Val remembered that, and the she pansed me out of now where I have to admit it was VERY clever. Val kept on pansing me, until I realized one of my other friends, Badiyah also had P.E shorts on. So I pansed her, and then everyone started pansing her, it's like they forgot about. But Val didn't forget about me, in fact she pansed me AGAIN, again, again, again , again, again, again,again, again, again , again, again, again, again, again, again , again, again, again, again, again, again , again, again, again,again, again, again , again, again, again, again, again, again , again, again, gain, and again.

And then I remembered Ashley had a water bottle in class so I asked her for it, and she gave it to me. I splashed the water at everyone who pansed me or tried to pans me! Then I wanted to pans someone, but they were all wearing jeans. So then Michelle walked to me, and I wanted to pans her, but then the bell rang, and she went back to her class (she was in my class). So I ran to her, and I didn't even realize that I was running next to a door, so in no time the door sprang open, and hit me in my right arm. I half flipped and fell on my back. A few people were crowding me, mostly the ones in my class. It didn't really hurt. I know it seems like it hurt, but it didn't really. It just burned a little. There was nothing, no scratch, nothing.

LUNCH BREAK WAS AWESOME, AND I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET IT!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Layanto said...

noraa!! HAHAHA i soo did'nt know you were going to pans me :)

Valentina said...

I know!! I know!! I'd never forget about you and you know it. But you should add a teensy weensy lil bit of detail of how I pansed you! THEY WENT ALL THE WAY,BABY! ALL THE WAY DOWN!! XD You also forgot all the spittakes (2 of them being mine... from YOUR slushy!). Badiyahs was hilarious but she wants revenge tomorrow!!! Muahahaha! Chuckle, choke, sneeze!!

PS: TO MICHELLE:THATS BECAUSE WE'RE THE PRO'S!!! XD

Ohhh, and. Tomorrow, I'm wearing black leggings under my P.E shorts!!!

See you tomorrow! INNOCENT: BLINK, BLINK, BLINK!

Valentina said...

I know I'm clever!
XD