Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BOrEd, BOrEd,BOrEd!

WOW!!! I'm so bored today.... I did all my homework I read I played basketball what more can I possibly do??? I checked on my favorite channels on T.V. and there was still nothing good on. I waited for something to pop in my head, but every time I looked at the watch the arrow only stayed on the same number.I wondered if I should help with cooking, but I figured I would just ruin the food. So I went out to play some soccer/basketball. What do I find out my brother keeps popping up every second! It's really annoying.

So I went on the Internet to find a list of things to do. What do I find out my laptop won't even turn on, because of it's dead battery. Now I'd have to charge for 4 hours to turn it on again; aren't I lucky? Have any of you ever had such a boring day like me? Or is it just me? Please say you've had boring days like these. Now I started a project. I was so concentrated that I was nearly finished with it, but I wasn't supposed to finish it since it was due in 2 weeks. What would I do in class now?

No comments: