Monday, December 7, 2009

The Penderwicks

The Penderwicks
Jeanne Birdsall
****
I gave this book 4 stars, because I felt a lot of connections, and it was hilarious, and very entertaining!!! Basically what I'm saying is that it was 3 thumbs up!


This book is about four sisters, with the last name Penderwick. They didn't know that they'd have to stay in a beautiful estate called Arundel for their summer holidays. Now let me just tell these sisters do everything together, but what they really love to do together is exploring! And the son of the owner is included in the fun too, I mean who would miss it? The owner's name is Arundel, and his son's name is Jeffrey.
Jeffrey is the perfect companion for the four sisters, I mean he's brave, strong, and caring! Exactly what they need in this holiday, because you'll never know what's going to happen. I hope I'm not giving away something...
The bad thing is that Jeffrey's mom is less than thrilled with the Penderwick sisters, and she always keeps a close eye on them. And the only thing you'll hear when she's around her son, and the Penderwicks is. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE! They will, right? In this book Jeffrey, and the Penderwick sisters will venture through their new journey.
Trust me, you'll never know what's going to happen! This book is packed with laughter, adventure, a little romance, and much much more!

No comments: