Friday, October 30, 2009

Peter and the Star Catchers

Peter and the Star Catchers
Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
*****
This book is about a boy who is an orphan, and is transferred to this ship called "The Never land". Peter thinks it's going to be like a dream ship, but when he arrives his first expectations drop to the very bottom! And well I'll tell you too the ship is a dump. Well only on which the cabin workers work, but for the visitors Peter's guess was right. But when the ship is just about to take off his plan was to jump of the railing, but instead he finds him self in love with this girl named Molly who is very wealthy, and a Princess! Although Peter tries to suth the Princess he realizes that there is this treasure chest on the ship that everyone is protecting. People on the ship say that if you touch the chest then god will bless you with unbelievable good luck!
But sooner or later you will have a slow and painful death! But what Peter finds out is that when he arrives on the land he is no free lad. Instead he serves under the King! Now let me tell you something about King. He's no nice person! And what people say is that if you belong to the King, and you do something that doesn't impress him, then you will be chopped into pieces, and will be fed to his snake! And trust me, it will eat anything. The villagers say that the King's snake ate his father while he was sleeping! Yes, the snake ate him RAW, it's not like the snake knows how to cook! And the King wasn't even upset that his dad had died! And still he keeps his little murderer next to his loyal chair!

2 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

Nice job there, Nora! I loved the way you wrote it! But there was one thing that I noticed: It seemed as if there wasn't a favorite part section in the post. Maybe I overlooked it, but everything was so cramped and crowed with great stuff! (if it really wasn't there, try to remember to put one in in the future) The content was great, don't get me wrong. As I said earlier, I loved the way you wrote it. You told me all of the exciting parts and made me want to read it. It sounded just like an Amazon summary. Keep it up! -Your Happy Friend, Happy Bunny (I sound like a teacher again! hahahaha)

Michelle Layanto said...

That book sounds really good and you wrote it really well, I understood it perfectly! :) Bu I don;t think i saw your favourite section... (like Maya said)I think that your summery sounds like it can go on teh back of a book! :)

- Michelle :P ;) :)