Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Friend Like You! (Poem)

A FRIEND LIKE YOU

Everyone should have
friends like you
You guys are so much fun to be with
And you are such a good person
You crack me up with laughter
And touch my heart with your kindness
You have a wonderful ability
To know when to offer advice
And when to sit in quiet support
Time after time
You've come to my rescue
And brightened so many
Of my routine days
And time after time
I've realized how fortunate
I am that my life includes you
I really do believe you

And when the hard times hit me

You're always there to cheer me up,

And turn a sad face into a smile

I always know I can count on you,

And I know I can ALWAYS trust you!!!
Everybody should have a friends like you
But so far it looks like
You are one of a kind!

2 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

I LOVE THIS POEM!!! Awesome Job!! I love how you wrote it from the heart and that you expressed your feelings openly. Good Work! (I sound sooo much like a teacher!!) XD

Michael said...

Happy Bunny does sound like a teacher I guess, but she's saying all the right things. Your own poem has so much more meaning.

Keep up the good work Nora.

I sound so much like a teacher.